We are confident that you will be very pleased with the quality and design of your SCUDO wallet, however, we understand that sometimes customers simply change their minds. We are here to help. If you are wishing to return or exchange your SCUDO wallet, please follow these guidelines.
- All returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt and you must call or email for an RMA number. Call us at 706-793-1770.
- All returns are subject to a very small restock fee only to cover the credit card processing fees because merchants no longer refund our fees when we issue refunds for returns. This
fee is approx. 3-4 percent.
- Your SCUDO must be in unused condition and packaged in the original box with all accessories.
- If a wallet is received damaged, you must notify us within 48 hours.
- We do not accept returns on any custom orders. If the product is deemed defective in any way, however, we will absolutely replace it.
We ship via USPS in most cases, but may offer UPS shipping or expedited priority shipping upon request. Please call us at 706-793-1770 or email us at email@example.com for
If you live outside the continental United States, then you will be charged whatever the USPS charges us to ship your wallet. We do NOT up charge shipping and only charge what we are charged. Prior to processing your order, we will show you thr cost to ship to your region whic can vary from 15-45 dollars for priority mail insured. Also, we do NOT collect any duties or taxes from your country, so in most cases they will collect this amount in addition to the shipping fee.
We strive to process and ship orders within 3-5 business days, but certain logos or lid options may be in process at time of ordering. If we are unable to ship within a 1 week time frame, we will notify you via email or phone. You are more than welcome to check status with us anytime as well.